Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/10/09 21:33:35 UTC

Android's History Object

What's the deal with this?

<preference name="useBrowserHistory" value="true" />

I know that this has been the answer to fixing some people's issues...
Should we make the browser history the default and delete this preference?
Are there any JIRA issues related to having multiple history impls on
Android?

Re: Android's History Object

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Nice work!