Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/09/29 15:57:24 UTC

[ANN] Struts Annotations 1.0.5 Release

The Apache Struts team is pleased to announce that Struts Annotations
1.0.5 is available as a General Availability release. The General
Availability designation is our highest quality grade.

The release is available from the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.struts" and artifactId "struts-annotations" as
version 1.0.5.

Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

- The Apache Struts Team.

-Wes
--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Re: [ANN] Struts Annotations 1.0.5 Release

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
It's one of the artifacts that we release. We use it to build the TLD
that comes with the struts builds that contain TLDs. It's only
interesting to a small number of people, but it's one of our
artifacts, so I felt obligated to announce that it is released. :)

-Wes

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Will do, I was working from memory and I thought for sure someone had
indicated that I should post it to users@

-Wes

Fwd: [ANN] Struts Annotations 1.0.5 Release

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
a formality :)

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.