Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ivan Rancati <iv...@sharpmind.de> on 2006/06/21 11:40:38 UTC

"Missing content type" with 2.2 and webservice sampler

I have found this odd problem, perhaps somebody can suggest me a workaround
Simplified test plan that yet reproduces the problem looks like this

Thread Group
   User defined variables
   User Parameters
   JDBC Connection Configuration
   HTTP Authorization manager
   Simple Controller
         JDBC Sampler 1 (Update query)
         Webservice Sampler 1
         Webservice Sampler 2
         JDBC Sampler 2 (Update query)
   View Results Tree

The issue: unless I disable JDBC Sampler 1, Webservice 2 fails with HTTP
response message: Missing content type.

Setting JMeter logging level to debug does not yield additional information
(except that the "Missing content type" message is displayed when opening
the .jmx file, as well as when running the test)

thanks
Ivan

Re: "Missing content type" with 2.2 and webservice sampler

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
hmm... that looks odd. the jdbc sampler should have no affect on the
webservice sampler.  can you open a bugzilla with a sample test plan?

peter