Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Vanore, Gregory" <Gr...@solers.com> on 2010/07/27 17:37:19 UTC

WS-Addressing feature & Dispatch API

I'm having trouble getting WS-Addressing to fully function with the
Dispatch API.

When I use a standard JAX-WS service proxy and enable the feature, no
problems.  I get the WS-Addressing errata (To, Reply-To, etc.) in the
SOAP header as well as the reference parameters from the EPR.

When I use the dispatch API (payload mode) to the same EPR, I only get
the To, Reply-To, and other such WS-Addressing elements - but the
reference parameters from the EPR are *not* copied into the SOAP header.

Anyone else experience this?

RE: WS-Addressing feature & Dispatch API

Posted by "Vanore, Gregory" <Gr...@solers.com>.
I was thinking of writing a test case/harness for it anyway, so it
should be easy to use Maven to switch versions and see what happens.
I'll work on it.

Greg

Any chance you can try testing with the latest 2.2.10-SNAPSHOTs or the
2.3.0-
SNAPSHOTs?   As part of getting the 2.2 TCK passing, there were a LOT of
ws-
addressing issues fixed and some stuff around the reference params was
included in that.   I'd like to know if it's already fixed before
digging too
deep into it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: WS-Addressing feature & Dispatch API

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.