Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oleg Belykh <o....@kustogroup.com> on 2011/08/08 09:29:20 UTC

Problem with cookies

I have a strange problem when accessing servlet on Tomcat 7.0.14 server with Safari and Google Chrome browsers. There is no cookies. No JSESSIONID, nothing in Javascript: document.cookie variable. But i see that cookie JSESSIONID is registered in "Show cookies" Safari preferences area. When i access Tomcat 6.0.30 with all this browsers all things work as expected.

Re: Problem with cookies

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 08/08/2011 08:29, Oleg Belykh wrote:
> I have a strange problem when accessing servlet on Tomcat 7.0.14 server with Safari and Google Chrome browsers. There is no cookies. No JSESSIONID, nothing in Javascript: document.cookie variable. But i see that cookie JSESSIONID is registered in "Show cookies" Safari preferences area. When i access Tomcat 6.0.30 with all this browsers all things work as expected.

HttpOnly now defaults to 'true' for the session id cookie, in Tomcat 7.

See 'useHttpOnly' in: