Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by CIF Search <ci...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 08:16:21 UTC

response time

Hi,

I have around 10 solr servers running indexes of around 80-85 GB each and
and with 16,000,000 docs each. When i use distrib for querying, I am not
getting a satisfactory response time. My response time is around 4-5
seconds. Any suggestions to improve the response time for queries (to bring
it below 1 second). Is the response slow due to the size of the index ? I
have already gone through the pointers provided at:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPerformanceFactors

Regards,
CI

Re: response time

Posted by CIF Search <ci...@gmail.com>.
yes, non cached. If I repeat a query the response is fast since the results
are cached.

Re: response time

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.

--