Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/21 01:43:25 UTC

web console strange behavior

I wonder if this is expected or something that is just broken on my
machine...

I went to the web app page in the admin console and uninstalled one
app.... the console popped up what I think is a dojo confirmation
dialog box.
Then I uninstalled another app and it just uninstalled it without
asking for confirmation.

Is this expected//anyone else see this?

thanks
david jencks

Re: web console strange behavior

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Can't recreate this with firefox 3.5 on windows XP.  I'm using the trunk
20090717 tomcat build.

--
Shawn

Re: web console strange behavior

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Also can not recreate in my firefox & IE8.0, windows xp. also trunk tomcat
build.

-Rex