Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by jai <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 17:36:33 UTC

jsf action problem

Hi Team,
I am facing a problem with the action method corresponding to a button in
jsf. It doesnt get called for teh first time . but it works fine from teh
second call.
Can u help me.. So i need to click the button ("Display") )twice for the
first time to get the reflecetd data in a table below that button, after
first click it works fine for all the time..i usedd to click once & get data
reflecetd in teh table..

My bean action method

public String decideRouteDisplay(){
  accumulationWFdata.setRoute(ECDBeansConstant.ACCUMULATORS_DISPLAY);
  accumulationWFdata.setActorSelectedProductTypeCode(getActorSelectedProductValue());
  accumulationWFdata.setActorSelectedPeriodOption(getActorselectedPeriodValue());
  IcFacesContext.putObjectInIoMap( "displayAccumulationInformationReturn",
accumulationWFdata );
  String lNext = super.next();
  System.out.println("###############################################I am
inside setroute DISPLAY");

  return lNext;
 }

my jsp button code

<trh:cellFormat halign="left">
text="#{m_msg.display_button}"
action="#{viewAccumulator.decideRouteDisplay}" partialSubmit="true"  />

          </trh:cellFormat>

please help.. send me maol

--
accn_prakash@yahoo.com