Posted to commits@rave.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/04/05 23:48:22 UTC

[Rave Wiki] Update of "BoardReports/April2012" by MattFranklin

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Rave Wiki" for change notification.

The "BoardReports/April2012" page has been changed by MattFranklin:
http://wiki.apache.org/rave/BoardReports/April2012?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  The Apache press release for the Rave graduation has gone out and been picked up by various news organizations such as CMS Wire and E-Week.

  INFRASTRUCTURE
- Thanks to the hard work of the Infra team, Rave was able to complete its critical infrastructure transition prior to the press release.  We really appreciate the extra effort to make that a reality.
+ Thanks to the hard work of the Infra team, Rave was able to complete its critical infrastructure transition prior to the press release.  We really appreciate the extra effort on the part of Infra to make that a reality.

+ BRANDING
+    * Project Naming And Descriptions : complete
+    * Website Navigation Links : complete
+    * Trademark Attributions : complete
+    * Logos and Graphics : complete
+    * Project Metadata : complete
  }}}-~