Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Flockhart, Craig" <Cr...@broadvision.com> on 2003/04/09 02:35:06 UTC

utility to convert static form beans to XML

Hi,
Has anyone written anything that will load up existing java ActionForm
classes and use reflection to spit out some XML form-bean definitions that
can be inserted into a struts 1.1 struts-config.xml?
We're looking at moving our forms to dynamic forms and that would be a great
start.

thanks,
Craig

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.