Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2006/02/24 18:42:45 UTC

Re: Should we add MIME type in hosting package to make it execute .do files?

Legolas Woodland wrote:
> Thank you for reading my post.
> My struts application works in my own PC but it does not works on Host
> that i purchased.
> it return 404 error.

Re-check how you deployed the application to your hosting provider. Does
it use the same servlet container as you're using locally? If not, try
installing that container on your PC and make sure you can successfully
deploy to that.

> should i add a new MIME type for .do ?
> if so , What kind of MIME it should be ?
> Thank you

MIME types have nothing to do with it. It's the URL mapping for the
Struts Action servlet in your web.xml that takes care of getting *.do
requests served.

L.