Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/07 01:37:06 UTC

Cellar and hazelcast-webconsole version

Hi,

I was testing out creating a karaf distribution with cellar preinstalled,
but I ran into a roadblock with the 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  In the features file,
in cellar-assembly, it uses the ${hazelcast.version} variable which is set
to 2.2.  The problem is that the hazelcast-monitor artifact doesn't exist
for 2.2.  It only exists for 1.9.3.4 (I think it is) at the latest.  Is
there a reason for that?  Or did it just happen to be an oversight since
you'd only notice it if you specifically requested it to be installed with
the features command?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Cellar and hazelcast-webconsole version

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ryan,

see my e-mail in reply of your other message.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré