Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net> on 2014/02/13 04:49:09 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Log4j 2.0-rc1 RC2

The vote passes with +1s from:
Remko Popma (binding)
Nick Williams
Christian Grobmeier (binding)
Scott Deboy (binding)
Matt Sicker

There were no +0s or -1s.

I will continue with the release process. I still need to publish my keys to KEYS, so if anyone can tell me how to edit that file, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for taking time to review my first Log4j 2 release.

Nick

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Log4j 2.0-rc1 RC2

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, this is what I believe I warned you about before you started. Committing the files requires PMC rights. I'd do it for you but am still days away from accessing a computer.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net>.