Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Max Grigoriev <da...@mail.ru> on 2003/10/29 20:34:50 UTC

Re[2]: Simple question [OGNL syntax]

Hello Drew,

DD> Max Grigoriev wrote:

>>Hello Steven,
>>
>>You have to have 2 methods
>>first: setName(Language lang, String value)
>>AND setName(int lang, String value)
>>then you can use name[SOME_LANG];
>>

DD> This is not true, and will in fact nullify the usage of OGNL Object
DD> Indexed properties for the "name" property.

I looked at ognl source code. And find that it uses BeanInfo to access
to the properties. So the property is index in default realization
when it has getXXX(int index), setXXX(int index, Object value) or you
have to write BeanInfo fot your classes. I think the easy way just has
methods with "int index" than create BeanInfo.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:darkit@mail.ru