Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Érico <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 18:32:59 UTC

deploying JSPWiki on a JBoss EAP 5.1

Hello

I am trying to deploy the JSPWiki war file into a JBoss 5x EAP

But I am getting the following error :

WARN  [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load
of:org.xml.sax.Parser
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader)
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/xml/sax/Parser"

I can see in the war file that this class file is on xmlrpc-2.0.1.jar

I need help with this so I can use JSPWiki on this JBoss

I can not change my JBoss version ...

Thks !!
Érico

Re: deploying JSPWiki on a JBoss EAP 5.1

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Érico,

I haven't got too much experience on JBoss, but after some googling it
seems that you'll need to place a jboss-classloading.xml file (ref [#1])
inside JSPWiki's WEB-INF folder with the following contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classloading xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0"
    domain="yourjspwiki-domain"
    parent-domain="DefaultDomain"
    export-all="NON_EMPTY"
    import-all="true"
    parent-first="false"

excluded="org.apache.xmlrpc,org.apache.xmlrpc.applet,org.apache.xmlrpc.secure.org.apache.xmlrpc.util,org.xml.sax,uk.co.wilson.xml,uk.org.xml.sax">
</classloading>

this should enforce the use of JBoss' provided xmlrpc implementation.

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1] https://community.jboss.org/thread/178170?_sscc=t

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Enrico,

can you remove the offending xmlrpc-2.0.1.jar and give it a try again? I get my JSPWiki running without XMLRPC and it is only needed if you would like to do remote procedure calls

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl