Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2015/01/13 00:21:39 UTC

2.7.1?

I think we have a good set of fixes for 2.7.1. Thoughts? Also, I don’t think these merit 2.8.0.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12328938

-Jordan

Re: 2.7.1?

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
Not sure. It compares two JARs, so we'd need to have (or build) the
previous release in order to have something to compare against. For
automation through maven, we might consider looking at the Clirr plugin[1].

Probably want to take further discussion to a JIRA issue so as not to
de-rail the release discussion any further.

[1]: http://mojo.codehaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/usage.html

Re: 2.7.1?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Fine by me, thanks Jordan.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <

Re: 2.7.1?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: 2.7.1?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.