Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Hitesh Shah <hi...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/07/10 20:49:59 UTC

Cleaning up svn branches

Hello all,

In a short while, I am planning to do a couple of cleanups of the svn tree:

The old code which was moved into old-trunk will now be moved into a branch called branch-0.1.
There was a branch created called "trunk-after-ambari-587-snafu" which will now be deleted.

Let me know if anyone has any concerns with the above.

thanks
-- Hitesh

Re: Cleaning up svn branches

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.