Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com> on 2001/02/21 19:21:06 UTC

normalize()

how come the normalize() does not work on xerces.jar, has anyone tried this,
can someone tell me if they know of any solutions?

the error says no method found, but I can see the method on the API,
confusing...

thanks
gus

Re: normalize()

Posted by Filip Hanik <fi...@filip.net>.
wild guess,
a co-worker today told me that xerces.jar has to appear first in your system
classpath.

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you