Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/01/08 16:28:17 UTC

Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Yu Feng

I am very pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee
(PMC) of Apache Kylin has asked Yu Feng to becomeApache Kylin committer,
and she has already accepted.

Yu has already made many contributions to Kylin community, to answer
others questions activity, submit patches for bug fixes and contributing a
great
feature about multi-hive source from different cluster.

Please join me to welcome Yu.

@Yu, please share with us a little about yourself.

Luke Han

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PPMC

Re: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Yu Feng

Posted by "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sa...@ebay.com>.
Feng Yu,

Welcome to Apache Kylin community.

Regards
Seshu Adunuthula

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Hey, welcome Feng Yu!

Posted by Jian Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
Welcome! Feng Yu

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
welcome and congrats!

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Welcome Feng Yu!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Yu Feng

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dong Li <li...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Thanks,