Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Edwards <ch...@obinet.com> on 2003/10/21 17:36:37 UTC

[users@httpd] multiple web servers on same box

Hi

Would I be able to run Apache and IIS at the same time on the same box with
multiple IP addresses?  Say I have 15 IPs, I give 10 to IIS, and 5 to
Apache.  There shouldn't be any conflict with port 80 right?  Because ports
are IP specific.

The reason for this is that I have a bunch of ssl certs already installed
for a few sites under IIS.  I don't want to pay for a new cert.  But I want
to migrate to Apache.  I guess its implied that I am running a MS system,
Windows 2000 Server to be exact.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
--