Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/12 18:58:42 UTC

Migration to Apache CMS & svnpubsub

Folks,

The Apache infrastructure team are phasing out Confluence and rsync-based
website publishing by the end of the year.  Related information can be
found at http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html.

Correspondingly, I've created an infrastructure task to migrate our
Confluence content to Apache CMS and setup a SVN area for site publishing:

alex

Re: Migration to Apache CMS & svnpubsub

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Sweet.  Thanks for pushing on that!