Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/17 00:24:05 UTC

Ignite 3 Alpha 4

Igniters,

Ignite 3 is moving forward and I think we're in a good spot to release
another alpha version. In the last few month the following major features
have been added:
- Transactional API
- Record and KeyValue views with POJO mapping support
- DDL

I've created the release branch based on the current main [1]. I'm also
currently working on the updates in examples to reflect the changes
introduced to the product [2]. All other tickets are moved to
ignite-3.0.0-alpha5 [3].

If there is anything else you think we should add to the alpha4, please let
me know.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/tree/ignite-3.0.0-alpha4
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IGNITE/versions/12351247

-Val