Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Lani Lin <li...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> on 2017/03/28 14:49:41 UTC

SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator in ctakes 4.0?

Hi,

Will the ctakes 4.0 include SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator or it will still
be only part of ytex?

best,
Lani

Re: SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator in ctakes 4.0?

Posted by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com>.
fwiw, the only change to ytex I am making for 4.0 is what is necessary for
updating hsqldb to 2.3.4

Posted by Lani Lin <li...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Hi Sean,

thanks for the clarification. To conclude, the new ctakes 4.0 will be an
update for the fast version.

YTEX is the extension of the old first word version. In this case, YTEX
has already provided dictionary building function and in addition, the
SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator.

I will be testing these two versions (fast and YTEX) on medical forms.
Will come back to report the comparison later.

best,

Lani

--
Ying-Chi Lin (http://dbs.uni-leipzig.de/de/person/yingchi_lin)

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Lani,

--
Ying-Chi Lin (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__dbs.uni-2Dleipzig.de_de_person_yingchi-5Flin&d=DwIDaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=t_U9PuQaNHQ2VM8FIstsF4ug7xjcOdgug7Mg3GMZYZw&s=PdaX792dIQZYHdBURxYgyRLftyxqEPaP5GXCl8oFpw8&e= ) Database Group, Department of Computer Science, Universität Leipzig

Re: SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator in ctakes 4.0?

Posted by Lani Lin <li...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Hi Sean,

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Lani,