Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2022/03/03 16:22:09 UTC

Re: [External] c99

Hi Jim,

I read Linus' statements on it and it really had to do with a technical
use case that I think this article spells out well:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/linus-torvalds-prepares-to-move-the-linux-kernel-to-modern-c/

I think we need something similar.  What is the reason for this change
besides just modernizing?

Regards,
KAM

--