Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 21:34:56 UTC

genavro and maven best practices

I'd like to experiment with avro and my team uses maven.
Is there a genavro plugin for maven?
I already have the plugin from http://github.com/phunt/avro-rpc-quickstartand
http://github.com/phunt/avro-maven-plugin configured, so I can compile an
avpr to java source and then to classes, but I was wondering if folks on
this list can recommend other mvn avro related tips. For example I'd like to
be able to compile a genavro file to avpr and then to class.

Thanks

Re: genavro and maven best practices

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.
This is also FYI, related to the plugin:
http://rantav.posterous.com/running-maven-goals-on-demmand

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.