Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Gaurav <ga...@ecom.aptech.ac.in> on 2001/10/05 12:29:12 UTC

SOAP..I want more

Hi SOAPers,

 We know that SOAP does not have sophisticated facilities like distributed
garbage collection, object by reference passing etc like other wire protocol
(JRMP, ORPC etc). But then how do we take care of things like distributed
garbage collection in webservices?? Anybody has any idea!!

Thanks.

Re: SOAP..I want more

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.
Hi all,

just to inform you, WASP (SOAP engine implementation from Idoox) offers
activation/passivation of web services, it supports object by reference
passing, lifecycle service for web services (sound base for distributed
garbage collection), and many other really 'distributed' features :-)

Best regards

Radovan

Radovan Janecek
VP, Engineering, Idoox, Inc.