Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Sharma Bharat (HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE INFORMATION CENTRE)" <bh...@hscic.gov.uk> on 2015/12/07 16:52:12 UTC

Admin default password not working and cannot change

Hi everyone,
I am running marmotta ( i got it from the github recently) on a vm, mapped to another localhost post on my windows machine. The problem I am having is that there is no way to login as an admin! I have tried to modify the system.properties file while running and while not, and it still refuses to recognise the user name or password. The admin password has never been changed, but it seems that pass123 doesn't work, and even a plain text password i apply doesnt work either. I have tried to use the curl function to disable security with no luck either. Would anyone have any insight, or is this a known issue, as it is impossible to use it otherwise :(

Many Thanks,

Bharat Sharma

Thank you for your co-operation.