Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Shane Ardell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/11 11:32:07 UTC

Central Navigation Use Case

Hello all,

Currently, Metron has two distinct UIs separated from one another. The idea
behind this original design choice was to separate the UIs based on user
profiles; the Alerts UI for SOC analysts vs the Management UI for
Operations personnel.

However, are there any users out there that use both screens? Is there any
interests in having a central navigation to make it easier to switch back
and forth between both UIs?

Thanks in advance,
Shane

Re: Central Navigation Use Case

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like we could provide an additional endpoint for the central
navigation that we can configure to expose the other 2 endpoints
(Management UI, Alerts) based on the user's roles and/or groups.

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.