Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Setera, Craig" <Cr...@Kingland.com> on 2002/02/12 21:32:51 UTC

Help with XSLT?

Hello,

I'm kind of a newbie to XSLT.  I have a stylesheet from another Apache
project (jetspeed) that isn't working.  I've tried many different
combination of XPath statements and yet can't seem to get it to work the way
that it appears that it should.  Is it considered "kosher" if I were to send
the style sheet and short version of the source to the list?  If so, would
someone be willing to take a look and let me know what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Craig