Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de> on 2004/12/09 03:49:38 UTC

Service(wsdlLoc) and header params (was: wsdl2java: Tweaking what's generated)

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 23:49, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 December 2004 10:32, tony.q.weddle@gsk.com wrote:
> > Have you looked at the Service constructors that take a WSDL? This
> > might be the best route for you, rather than using WSDL2Java. You
> > can build a client very simply.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't realize there was such a
> constructor. It seems to be the best way in my case.

And it bit me...
Parameters that are to be passed around in headers, as per the WSDL, are
erroneously added to the body.

Bug report and patch at
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1709

The thankfully existing junit tests still run with the patch applied.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                          Thinking is trying to make up
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                for a gap in one's education.