Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Randolph Jones <ra...@tiscali.co.uk> on 2014/01/15 15:44:29 UTC

Mac Maverick OS

Hello I have been using OpenOffice Ver 4..0.0 And today was invited to update so I downloaded the update and installed it but now I cannot use it. I get a message saying its from an unknown source. How can I resolve this problem? I tried to undo the installation in Finder but it still doesn’t work.

Re: Mac Maverick OS

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Randolph Jones
<ra...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello I have been using OpenOffice Ver 4..0.0 And today was invited to update so I downloaded the update and installed it but now I cannot use it. I get a message saying its from an unknown source. How can I resolve this problem? I tried to undo the installation in Finder but it still doesn’t work.

Hi Randolph,

This issue is covered in the Release Notes.  You will find a solution there;

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Regards,

-Rob