Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wentzel <Mi...@aswethink.com> on 2001/04/06 16:37:24 UTC

RE: tomcat startup problem

Run 'tomcat.bat run' at command prompt instead of startup.bat.

This will allow you to see stack trace.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
Software As We Think - http://www.aswethink.com

Re: XSLT vs. JSP

Posted by "Rui M . Silva Seabra" <rm...@multicert.com>.
On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 09:15:34AM -0600, Jason Izatt wrote:
> My upfront apologies for an off-topic posting.
> I'm looking for a good discussion forum on the XSLT vs. JSP argument. Can
> anyone point me to a good place?

I can't, but I also cannot see any argument between XSLT and JSP since they do different things.

Anyway, XSLT can't beat a half decent perl programmer.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?

Re: XSLT vs. JSP

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@vertech.no>.
See www.oreilly.com.
--
- Torgeir

XSLT vs. JSP

Posted by Jason Izatt <ji...@ibtraining.com>.
My upfront apologies for an off-topic posting.

I'm looking for a good discussion forum on the XSLT vs. JSP argument. Can
anyone point me to a good place?

--Jason