Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Salih Yakoubov <sy...@neterra.net> on 2012/09/03 13:19:06 UTC

CloudStack 4.0RC1

Hi,
Does anyone know when we can expect RC1?
According to the latest Apache CloudStack 4.0 Schedule Update from Joe
Brockmeier: 1st Release Candidate Build on Friday, August 31st.

  Best,
--
---
*Salih Yakoubov*

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Salih Yakoubov <sy...@neterra.net>.
Thanks for sharing the link with the unofficial "sample". :)

Prasanna Santhanam published in the list the following link:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-cloudstack-4.0-rhel6.3/

Can you tell us which build is newer and more suitable for testing?

Best,
---
*Salih Yakoubov*

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:54 AM, Salih Yakoubov <sy...@neterra.net> wrote:
> Thanks again.
> Is there any documentation (installation guide) for 4.0?

I believe it is a work in progress right now.  Generally, the 3.x
stuff should be reasonably close.

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Salih Yakoubov <sy...@neterra.net>.
Thanks again.

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 04:27:15AM -0400, Salih Yakoubov wrote:
> I'm trying to download 4.0RC1 source from here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/downloads.html but every link
> appears to be broken.
> Also does anyone know when we can expect RC1 binaries (rpm)?

Are you able to get the artifcats from here?

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Salih Yakoubov <sy...@neterra.net>.

Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <Pr...@citrix.com>.