Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jessezbj <je...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/24 18:06:29 UTC

How to send NON_PERSISTENT sending mode in configuration URI?

for producers, we can use  non -persistent sending mode by the following
code,

producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);

How to configure this persistent or non-persistent mode through a URI
configuration, and can I configure this feature not only for client and
broker connection but also for broker-to-broker connection?