Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Detlef Schulze <d....@iliuk.com> on 2005/12/19 19:39:40 UTC

Running stateless

Hi,

I have an application that runs on tapestry 3 and jetty 4.

On the first page that requries a http session the urls are rewritten to enable use of the session, if I navigate to other pages the "jsessionid" isn't there anymore.

I assume that this is because at session creation time it is not known wether the client accepts a cookie to store the session id or not.

This causes some trouble with google, since it does not like the jsession param.

Does anybody know how to disable this behaviour? In other words how can I configure that url rewriting is not used and only session cookies are used ?

I am not sure if this is a tapestry or jetty issue, so plese accept my aplologies if I am posting to the wrong list ...

Cheers,
Detlef