Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com> on 2010/03/11 18:58:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r921503 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: adm_ops.c deprecated.c wc.h

On Wed, 2010-03-10, cmpilato@apache.org wrote:
> Author: cmpilato
> Date: Wed Mar 10 18:28:10 2010
> New Revision: 921503

> Log:
> Continue doing what it takes to get deprecated stuff into deprecated.c.
>
> * subversion/libsvn_wc/wc.h
>   (svn_wc__process_committed_internal): New prototype (and real
>     docstring!)

Hoorrah!  Thank you, Mike.

>  for what was adm_ops.c:process_committed_internal().

>   (svn_wc__prop_array_to_hash): New prototype (for the function that
>     was adm_ops.c:convert_to_hash()).

Excellent, too.  Just one nit: it looks like you intended to rename the
argument "wcprop_changes" to "props".

- Julian

[...]
> -/* */
> -static apr_hash_t *
> -convert_to_hash(const apr_array_header_t *wcprop_changes,
> -                apr_pool_t *result_pool)
> +apr_hash_t *
> +svn_wc__prop_array_to_hash(const apr_array_header_t *wcprop_changes,
> +                           apr_pool_t *result_pool)
[...]

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.
On Wed, 2010-03-17, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Julian Foad wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-03-11, I (Julian Foad) wrote:
> >> Excellent, too.  Just one nit: it looks like you intended to rename the
> >> argument "wcprop_changes" to "props".
> >
> > Renamed in r924229.
>
> Thanks.  For the record, I hadn't ignored your review -- I just had left the
> changes sitting uncommitted in my working copy yesterday when Distraction
> #1587 came to visit or something.

No problem.  I just came back to it because I'm trying to understand the
code that uses it.

- Julian

Re: svn commit: r921503 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: adm_ops.c deprecated.c wc.h

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

#1587 came to visit or something.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

Re: svn commit: r921503 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: adm_ops.c deprecated.c wc.h

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

#1587 came to visit or something.

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.