Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/23 01:58:16 UTC

Apache Hive on Twitter

Hi All,
I am happy to announce: We have got the Apache Hive Twitter account active
again or maybe in other words we have got creds to use it now.

The twitter account stays here:

https://twitter.com/ApacheHive

The account belongs to all of us at Hive. As we decided, if anyone wants to
get anything posted on the Twitter account, related to Apache Hive. He/She
can drop a mail to the Hive Dev mailing with the request, with a label in
the subject [Twitter].

For the record as of today, following people have access to post:

Alan Gates, Ayush Saxena, Carl Steinbach, Joydeep Sen Sharma, Owen
O'Malley, Sushanth Sowmyan, Szehon Ho, Thejas Nair & Vikram Dixit

A note of thanks to Joydeep Sen Sharma, Carl Steinbach, Stamatis Zampetakis
& Naveen Gangam for helping with the process. Attila Turoczy for the
initial thoughts/idea.

-Ayush

Re: Apache Hive on Twitter

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for driving this Ayush! It's great to see Hive alive again on twitter.

Best,
Stamatis