Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/10 19:49:25 UTC

[REPORT] Apache River

Below is the November board report for River

Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
Specification.

Releases:
No new releases since last report

Progress:
Some member are still very active and have contributed a lot of things
to think on regarding River's direction.  I get the impression that
there's lots of ASF/personal/professional life juggling go on this
year and so things have been a bit quiet of late.

Community:
Apache River has welcomed one new committer and PMC member to our ranks.

Issues:
No board issues at this time