Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Deepa Jayaveer <de...@tcs.com> on 2015/06/25 16:16:11 UTC

nutch hbase error

Hi,
I tried to integrate Nutch with Hbase. I have used the given versions
Nutch - 2.3
Hadoop Version - 1.0.1
HBase Version - 0.94.14
Zookeeper - 3.4.5
Please let me know the versions used are correct or I have to upgrade or
downgrade the versions. can anybody help to fix the given error.
Wen i try to run , am getting the following exception
**Log***
2015-06-25 17:03:07,169 ERROR crawl.GeneratorJob - GeneratorJob:
org.apache.gora.util.GoraException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 14 times
2015-06-25 17:19:51,302 ERROR crawl.InjectorJob - InjectorJob:
org.apache.gora.util.GoraException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 14 times
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 14
times
Zookeeper log shows the IP address of the system in which I am running
Nutch with HBase. My IP is ***
2015-06-25 19:30:20,976 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory: Accepted socket
connection from /***:***
2015-06-25 19:30:20,976 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
Clientattempting to establish new session at /***:***
2015-06-25 19:30:20,993 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
Established session --- with negotiated timeout 180000 for client /***:***
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: nutch hbase error

Posted by Saurabh Suman <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hbase-0.94.x only supports hadoop-1.1.x and later versions. (
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#basic.prerequisites)
You should upgrade your hadoop version.

--
Thanks and Regards,