Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Cameron <as...@fortisclearing.com.au> on 2003/08/19 03:43:05 UTC

FW: Java exception

> Hello,
>
> I am currently upgrading to FOP 0.20.5 from 0.14.0.
>
> I get a java exception in an example that was previously working as follows:
>
> [DEBUG] Input mode:
> [DEBUG] xslt transformation
> [DEBUG] xml input file: /fcs/cgi/invoices/gst_monthly/invoices/51994.tmp
> [DEBUG] xslt stylesheet: /fcs/cgi/invoices/gst_monthly/gst_monthly_fop.xsl
> [DEBUG] Output mode:
> [DEBUG] pdf
> [DEBUG] output file: /fcs/cgi/invoices/gst_monthly/invoices/GST_MM9982_20030731.pdf
> [DEBUG] OPTIONS
> [DEBUG] no user configuration file is used [default]
> [DEBUG] debug mode on
> [DEBUG] dump configuration
> [DEBUG] quiet mode on
> [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
> [INFO] base directory: file:/fcs/cgi/invoices/gst_monthly/invoices/
> [INFO] FOP 0.20.5
> [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
> [INFO] building formatting object tree
> [INFO] setting up fonts
> [ERROR] java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> I am not doing anything fancy such as trying to embed a font, I have the following line in my XSL stylesheet:
> <fo:block-container height="15cm" width="18cm" top="5cm" left="1cm" position="absolute" font-size="9pt" line-height="10pt" font-family="Courier" wrap-option="no-wrap" linefeed-treatment="preserve"  white-space-treatment="preserve" white-space-collapse="false">
> Courier is a standard base-14 font type for PDF
> Maybe the error does not relate to fonts at all?
> Any suggestions?
>
> thanks
>
> Stephen Cameron
> Systems Support Analyst
> Fortis Clearing Sydney
> phone: +61 2 9233 6497
> email: asc@fortisclearing.com.au

This e-mail is sent for the sole attention of the identified addressee
and its contents are provided for information purposes only. Fortis
Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd makes no warranty or representation as to the
accuracy and completeness of any information and does not assume whatever
commitment hereby. Legally binding obligations can only arise for, or be
entered into on behalf of, Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd by means of
a written instrument, signed by two duly authorised representatives of
Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd. Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd excludes
any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising
from the use of, or reliance on, this e-mail or its contents.