Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Zak H <za...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/31 12:09:50 UTC

Interesting in contributing to spark

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Zak and I'm a software engineer.
I'm interested in contributing to spark as a way to learn more. I've signed
up to the mailing list and hope to learn more about spark. What do you
recommend I start on as my first bug ? I have a working knowledge of
scala/java/maven ?

Thanks,
Zak Hassan
https://github.com/zmhassan

Re: Interesting in contributing to spark

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Welcome!

This is the best guide to get started:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark