Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ralf Baron-Riege <RB...@intersoft.de> on 2005/07/18 09:29:32 UTC

exhaustive usage RsIterator.addListener()

Hi,
we discovered in a performance Testcenter that the Method
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator#addListener()
was called very very often.

Which lead to a bad performance behaviour.
After uncommenting this part we could improve that.
Is this a bug?
Or is there a Need for this Method in another context?
We are using PB-API and could uncomment this Method without any negative
results.
We discovered this behaviour in ojb1.0.0 and it seems is still in 1.0.3
present.
My question: is this a bug?
Will it be fixed in the next release?

cheers,