Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manfred Reuter <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/28 08:03:08 UTC

FOP hangs at Driver driver = new Driver(); line

Hi,

I'm using FOP (creating adhoc pdf reports) that is called from a servlet on a JRUN 3.1 machine (JDK 1.4.1) and have trouble to initialize the "Driver" class. Actually it seems as it would hang at this point ... no exception, no error message ...
I tried already adding
if (cl == null){
    cl = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader();
}
to Service.provider() method in org.java.fop.apps.Driver.java to rule out a class loader issue. I found the code somewhere in the archive of this email list, but I found out the program doesn't reach this particular code at all.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Manfred