Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Ng <jn...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/18 20:24:31 UTC

embed html tags in the javabeans.

Hi, I have a javabean with one method returning a
string containing HTML tags.  However, it seems that
the when I use <bean:write> to write out the string,
those html tags got printed on the screen instead of
got interpreted by the brower.

What should I do if I want a get method in a bean to
return a string containg HTML tags which later gets
interpreted by the browser?

Thanks
John

Re: embed html tags in the javabeans.

Posted by Andras Balogh <an...@reea.net>.
Hi,

You should use filter="false" inside the bean:write tag.
Every tag is well described on the struts site. I use a
printed copy of the tag descriptions to lookup tag attributes,
maybe you should do the same.

BW,

Andras.