Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by jdw <jw...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/02 21:43:06 UTC

Transpiling a web Flex application

We have a web Flex application that we need to transpile into JavaScript.

Can this be done with Apache Royale's mxmlc compiler?

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Transpiling a web Flex application

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes, Royale can be a solution for you. But it is not magic and direct,
you'll need to make some changes and choose some paths. We responded to
many emails from people starting to migrate from Flex, so the first
recommendation is to search the list so you can read responses from many
others that started before you. Then ask for help for things you don't get
solutions so others here can help you.

Thanks

Carlos

El jue., 2 jul. 2020 a las 23:43, jdw (<jw...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> We have a web Flex application that we need to transpile into JavaScript.
>
> Can this be done with Apache Royale's mxmlc compiler?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

--
Carlos Rovira