Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com> on 2007/08/24 00:42:44 UTC

mvn.bat and error_code (Maven 2.0.7 and Windows XP)

Maven 2.0.7 mvn.bat errorlevel return code problem.

Hi
I am failing to capture the mvn.bat return code.

Basically I have a batch file that calls mvn several times.  In case of
an error I would like to stop calling following mvn calls.

Example

call mvn clean:clean
IF ERRORLEVEL 0 GOTO CONTINUE
GOTO CLEANERROR
... and so on...

The error level seems not to be propagated to my batch file.

If I use "SET MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD=on" in my batch file then in case of
an error my batch file is terminated.

There must be a way to capture the return code and handle it from a
calling batch file, but which???

Thanks in advance for any help

RE: mvn.bat and error_code (Maven 2.0.7 and Windows XP)

Posted by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com>.
Thank you!

Any idea when Maven 2.0.8 might be out?

Andreas