Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kristian Waagan <kr...@apache.org> on 2011/01/20 18:15:34 UTC

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : Derby-docs #73

On 20.01.11 18:25, Apache Hudson Server wrote:
> See<https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Derby-docs/73/>

FYI, I started another build manually, and it succeeded.

I know the Hudson master was killed today or a few days ago due to
excessive resource usage, but that shouldn't result in such errors.
#72 ran on the host ubuntu1, whereas #73 ran on ubuntu2. There may be
differences in the environments on those two machines. Maybe there's a
different version of some software installed on one of them, or a
different path?

I don't have the time to look further into this at the moment.

Kristian

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : Derby-docs #73

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
Thank you, Kristian! That was definitely beyond the call of duty while
you're on leave -- much appreciated.

Kim