Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/09/26 10:48:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1627590 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/document/DocumentNodeStore.java

On 25/09/2014 20:04, mreutegg@apache.org wrote:
> OAK-2141: Log timing of background operation
>
> Modified:
>     jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/document/DocumentNodeStore.java
> +            long start = clock.getTime();

Most probably won't fit completely the requirements, but we have the
StopwatchLogger[0] which is meant to track down in the logs the time
spent using the Fast Clock.

There's a usage example in the OrderedPropertyIndexEditor[1].

0) http://goo.gl/tDD2F9
1) http://goo.gl/ytZHjF

We can always improve the implementation in case it's missing some
requirements.

Cheers
Davide