Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "gdilem@libero.it" <gd...@libero.it> on 2006/01/25 14:20:25 UTC

cannot define footer and header creating rtf using fop 0.9

Hi all
I'm creating an rtf.
But I cannot define header and footer in the rtf generated.
Actually It works fine when I create a pdf.I mean I've done a fo file that define footer and header in this way:

<fo:static-content flow-name="header"  >
                        <fo:block end-indent="0pt" line-height="14pt" orphans="2"  start-indent="0pt"   text-indent="0pt"   widows="2">
                                <fo:external-graphic src="C:/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/webapps/admin_console/images/printHeader.GIF" content-height="60%" content-width="60%"  />
                        </fo:block>
                        </fo:static-content>
                        <fo:static-content flow-name="footer"  font="italic 10pt Times">
                           <fo:block text-align="end">
                                <fo:inline  font-size="6pt">
                                    <fo:page-number />
                                </fo:inline>
                           </fo:block>
                        </fo:static-content>

in pdf I see alls.In rtf I do not see the header and the footer.
Is there any bug using fop 0.9 for creating rtf?
Regards
Giovanni