Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Johanna Briseno <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 18:28:42 UTC

I need help with the recording with protocol https

Somebody can say to me how to record the events in JMETER on protocol https.

I make all the steps but I understood that the problem is https.

I must generate another configuration?

I must take another step?

Thanks

Johanna

RE: I need help with the recording with protocol https

Posted by Matthew Coventon <ma...@iseinc.biz>.
JMeter cannot record HTTPS.  I think several people (myself included) use
Badboy (http://www.badboy.com.au/) to record against HTTPS sites.  Badboy
can export to JMeter.

Regards,

Matt C.